Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New and Hopeful!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New and Hopeful!

Hello!  I nearly filed bankruptcy this year, and then decided to try to clean up my reports.  I have sent 4 PFD letters so far and one GW.  I will update when I receive a response.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New and Hopeful!

Hi again...

I recieved my first PFD success with Alternate Revenue.  They have agreed to delete for payment.  Hunter Warfield only agreed to update the account as paid in full.  I have NCO, RJM, Jefferson, and Zenith I am waiting to hear from.

Message 2 of 5
pmbrian
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello!  I nearly filed bankruptcy this year, and then decided to try to clean up my reports.  I have sent 4 PFD letters so far and one GW.  I will update when I receive a response.

Sorry - this statement is very confusing to me, you nearly filed bankruptcy this year then decided to clean up reports?  Have you solved the issues that nearly caused you to file bankruptcy?  These are two very different statements, sorry it was just weird to see them compounded into one.   Like saying I nearly died so I went out running...

03/25/20 - FICO 8 EQ - 709 TU - 717 EX - 718

09/02/19 - FICO 8 EQ - 702 TU - 699 EX - 714
Message 3 of 5
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

Hunter Warfield has refuted my attempts at GW letters to this point -- but I keep trying haha

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually, I was going to file B/K as a way to clean off my report.  Then I decided to attempt to do it myself without BK.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.