Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New contact for navient student loan ceo

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New contact for navient student loan ceo

Can you please, please send me the email and even the goodwill letter if you don't mind. My wife has a 90 day late on naive to from 6.5 yrs ago that I would love to get removed.
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Google navient ceo email. It's the 4th link down
Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone had any experience getting a less than a year old 120 late removed? How did it impact your score?
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. When I google it though no email pops up under the 4th link. Do you mind pm-ing me the email?

Also. What was the goodwill letter like?
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

i know this is old post but can i get the address and goodwill letter,i rehabbed 7 student loans and got them off eq but not the other 2.ive tried gw to ceo with no positive results all they say is they cant remove lates its against the law

Message 15 of 18
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

If the derogs are on a federal student loan, they are required to be reported under the Higher Education Act, and thus the creditor does not have discretion to grant good-will deletions.

Removal of delinquencies is provided for under the federal rehab program, which applies to loans that are currently delinquent.

If the loan is brought back to good-stand or paid off, there is no provision for deletion of delinquencies.

Once the account is no longer delinquent, montly lates revert to the normal 7 years from their date of occurence exclusion date.

Message 16 of 18
blossom_rebuilding
Regular Contributor

Can you please PM the contact to me as well? I have several 120 day lates from 2013 that continue to drag my score down. Congrats on your success!

Message 17 of 18
Cherekas
Frequent Contributor

I noticed CEO to be Jack Remondi but I do not show an email as well. If anyone can PM me his email address that would be great. I have over 25 loans reporting lates from 2012 that I would like to receive some help on.

Congrats on getting some of them deleted!

Score: F8 EQ 609, EX 597, TU 614 (1/17) Current Score: F8 EQ 701, EX 714, TU 689 (12/18)

Goal Score: 700+ across all 3--Gardening until May 2019
USAA Amex-USAA Rate Advantage VS- Amex Gold- Amex Delta Blue- Macys- NYC CC- Victoria's Secret- Cap 1 QS- NFCU CR- Care Credit- Firestone- Sams Club CC- Best Buy Visa- Paypal 2% MC

Total CL $96,300
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.