Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New here. Looking for guidance

tag
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

Re: New here. Looking for guidance

It's very normal for CK scores to be different. They use Vantage 3 scores which very few lenders use.
Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Those numbers came from Credit Check Total, not CK. 

Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Back with an update. I got a little too eager and ended up doing the SCT for the Williams Sonoma Visa just because I wanted a regular non store card.  I regret it now but I'll let it age and see if it grows. I haven't used it at all. I'm still taking advantage of the rewards on my store cards for work clothes and paying them off each month. 

Yesterday i I found out that my car needed repairs that would cost $1300. It was 12 years old and had 250,000 miles so I took a chance on shopping for a new one. I found a used car I love. It has 22k miles and is everything I need and most things I want. The car books at $20,900, trade value is $16,900 and I paid $17,500. I was approved for a loan. The interest rate is 8% which I know isn't great but it is far better than I thought I would get at this point in my journey. I will have the ability to make some bug payments on it over the summer and hopefully I can refinance at some point for a better rate when my scores go up a little more. 

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.