Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member need help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New member need help

So ive basically got myself into a decent amount of debt no one ever explained to me how important credit scores were and now im $12,000 in debt alot of it is various medical bills ti im estimating about 4 grand to be actually stuff that is important ive disputed some items on my credit report from experian i believe and they took off alot due to selling my debt to a collection agency however im not sure where to start and what else to do now!

my credit score on my credit karma app is 530

and and all help is appreciated i would love to get as much of this off my credit as possible ive also looked at credit repairing agencys like lexington law and sky blue i really dont want to have to paythat much for me and my wifes credit to get back on track

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New member need help

@Anonymous wrote:

So ive basically got myself into a decent amount of debt no one ever explained to me how important credit scores were and now im $12,000 in debt alot of it is various medical bills ti im estimating about 4 grand to be actually stuff that is important ive disputed some items on my credit report from experian i believe and they took off alot due to selling my debt to a collection agency however im not sure where to start and what else to do now!

my credit score on my credit karma app is 530

and and all help is appreciated i would love to get as much of this off my credit as possible ive also looked at credit repairing agencys like lexington law and sky blue i really dont want to have to paythat much for me and my wifes credit to get back on track

Thanks!

You should try to get your FICO score as the one from Credit Karma is not used by most places.

If it is all medical you can have them verify the information to make sure it's accurate.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New member need help

Google    whychats hipaa process    i have just started on that but alot of ppl have said it helped with the medical stuff.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.