Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to myFICO boards

tag
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

New to myFICO boards

I hope im posting this in the right place. If not, please let me know and ill move it.

Hi everyone

I am new to myFICO and just wanted to introduce myself to ya'all.

I am rebuilding my credit and there is definate "light at the end of the tunnel" Back in 2009 economic problems

brought on by the housing bust caused me to lose all my credit cards. The only credit item that has never ever been

blemished is my mortgage. See my sig for current scores. Since then I hve rebuilt my credit with 6 years now of perfect

payment history. My goal is to once again never leave home without my AmEx Green Card.

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Re: New to myFICO boards

@Meanmchine wrote:

I hope im posting this in the right place. If not, please let me know and ill move it.

Hi everyone

I am new to myFICO and just anted to introduce myself to ya'all.

I am rebuilding my credit and there is definate "light at the end of the tunnel" Back in 2009 economic problems

brought on by the housing bust caused me to lose all my credit cards. The only credit item that has never ever been

blemished is my mortgage. See my sig for current scores. Since then I hve rebuilt my credit with 6 years now of perfect

payment history. My goal is to once again never leave home without my AmEx Green Card.

Welcome to the boards.  Good luck with the rebuild.

Signature needs updating
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New to myFICO boards

Welcome!  There is a lot of information and some great contributors on here.  I have learned a whole lot by just lurking and searching different topics and I also just decided to join so I can post most recently.  

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.