Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newbie With questions.... Starting My Journey

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Newbie With questions.... Starting My Journey

What a stressfull process and a mess that I have started but hey I am here to correct my wrongs. After being told that I couldnt go on a mortage loan (not a surprise) I decided that now is the time to clean up my credit history. So I got online and started to do my research I ran across this site in the process and thought what a genius to come up with this idea. Tools as this are needed to complete this daunting task so thanks to all that share. Deep breathSmiley Frustrated

I started a binder sectioned them off with Deleted, Dispute, To Fall Off, Settle and Medical. 

Because this was such a depressing task I decided to do one report at a time. This info is from Experian

DELETED 

IC Systems Collecting on the behalf of Banfield $185 by way of a Debt Verify Letter 

ERC Collecting on the behalf of Tmobile $167 by way of Debt Verify Letter

Midland Funding for BOA Sent DV letter June 25th awaiting response. If no response I will send a 15 day F/U and hopefully no response again and I will send to all 3 CRA. Fingers Crossed    TIME LIMIT REACHED

BOA $769 To report untill NOV 2014 TBH I dont even recall having a credit card with BOA.  TIME LIMIT REACHED

Reported since 2005

Date of status 2011

Last Reported 2011

Credit limit $500

High Bal $769

DISPUTE tab are 5 items

Credit Collictions for Comcast $591 will send DV and PFD if necessary. 2 be removed 10/17

Credit One Bank Charge off 2 be removed 12/2017  $498 ??? (any advice would be helpful as to how to handle debt with the OC)???

Capitol One Charge off to be removed 11/2017 $ 1053 ??? (any advice would be helpful as to how to handle debt with the OC)???

Credit Management $100

Accelerated Receivables for Safetouch $1250 

A DV was sent. I received a contract back. I started to give up but started to research more and read that a contract is not enough. That got me to thinking. I paid this company in full. My credit was not good enough for month to month billing. I remembered I paid with a check. And each time I moved I paid $350 to transfer service. So I dug up the bankstatements typed up a letter and mailed it to them stating this was pif to the OC and they have no right to collect on a debt that has been paid. Some stuff that sounded good and fit with my case from online research. Pray with me on this one. Waiting to see what happens..... still battling

SETTLE

Community First Credit Union Auto Loan (repo) $5830 Smiley Sad

Honestly I dont know what to do here. I know it is a recent debt charged off June 2013 and with a goal of 2 years to get things together with my credit I know something has to be done . ???Any advice would prove helpful???  My plans are to PFD once I have succesfully handled everything else or just settle on thier terms. 

Portfolio Recovery for Capitol One $1054 to report until 12/2017. IDK if I should do a PFD because I contacted them VIA phone and agreed to a settlement of $800 and then I started thinking that I could probally settle for less and I wasnt going to get a reporting of pif or anything. I guess I could go back and do a DV, then a PFD and if nothing goes in my favor wait it out. ??? ANY ADVICE???

Home Furnshing Solutions $1750

FALL OFF

AR Resources $225 for Wolfsen Hospital report untill 8/2014 (next month) PFD

Receivables Performance $167 for Sprint Aug 2015  DELETED FROM ALL 3 REPORTS

JD Byrider/CNAC (REPO) again I know horrible! But in my defense the engine went out twice along with the transmission and I didnt have the funds to repair again. They never sold this debt or did anything. I hope this isnt a tactic. But it will report until Nov 2014. PFD  DELETED FROM ALL 3 REPORTS

MEDICAL

M.J. Altman(LAB) $182

FAC/NAB (GYN) $476

AR Resource(emergency resources) $864 

Ameri Collect $149 PIF OC Disputed  DELETED EXPERIAN

Ameri Collect $32 PIF OC Disputed DELETED EXPERIAN

Credit Score Update EX 596-Credit Seaseme 618- Credit Karma 594

Credit Score 2/24/14 EX 641 Transunion 640 Equifax ?

STARTING credit score 584 EX- 611 Credit Seaseme- 580 Credit Karma

Wells Fargo Secured Card $500

Personal Loan $200(PIF)

Fingerhut $1000k(increase within first month)

Paypal $500

Capitol One $1000(even with a bad debt to owed to them)

Badcock Furniture $2000

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.