Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newbie - glad to be here.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Newbie - glad to be here.

Hi all. I just want to say I am so glad I found this forum. I'm brand new and learning all the lingo. I'm in process of dealing with a CA over several medical bills and trying to build up my scores. I've had a lot of setbacks and yesterday was a low point for me emotionally. I spent most of the day crying until I found this board and now I feel empowered and ready to move forward. No more burying my head in the sand. Have sent out 4 goodwill letters on late payments and also sent DV letters and C&D CMRRR to the CA as well as CM correction requests to the CRA. I also signed up for USAA monitoring service and I hope that will be helpful. Anyhow I am going to continue to lurk and learn. If anyone has had success with Renton Collections Inc in Washington state I would love to hear about it. Or any advice on dealing with medical bills that are 5-6 yrs old and in collections would be great. I'm hoping that if they do verify them I will be able to work out a deal to pay in full to delete.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
EW800
Valued Contributor

Re: Newbie - glad to be here.

Welcome to the forum! You have absolutely come to the right place! You are going to find a lot of friendly people here. I am not in position to give good advice as to the best way to start, as I have been rebuilding myself the last two years. I was at my lowest as well, and had many tears and sleepless nights, however by taking the advice here and allowing time to do its job, you will find success!

Again, welcome!!

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 839; EQ8: 845; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Newbie - glad to be here.

Thank you! I feel so much better about it. Not having any control feels horrible.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.