Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newbie just starting out

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Newbie just starting out

First I would like to thank all of you on here for all your heldful information. I'm just married and would like to raise my score so we can buy a house next year. Here's my situation. I just pulled all my reports. I wrote GW letters for all my lates that I have found. The problem I am noticing is that  I have a few doubles 

Jefferson Capital Systems (was Action Card) reoprting me and also Barclays Bank Delaware (who is also Action Card) both are showing balances due but differant amounts.

The Crate & Barrel is reporting me and also WFNBB/ Crate & Barrel. I only a have one Crate & Barrel card. The addresses are different for each .

So how bad are these doubles hurting me and what can I do to fix it.

Thanks in advance for all the help.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Newbie just starting out

The OC and one CA can both report at the same time.

On the Crate and Barrel, my friend has a similar listing for Stages. I don't know if WFNNB bought them out or if one of the listings is from their collection department. I don't know about the legality of this, but since you mentioned it, you reminded me to do some checking on it.

I will get back with you.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

new screen name, could not sign on with origional one.  I was never in collections with crate and barrel
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

freeofdeptgrl wrote:
new screen name, could not sign on with origional one.  I was never in collections with crate and barrel

So, are both accounts positive accounts?

Do you remember the card issuer for Crate and Barrel changing?
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

one just says: The Crate and Barrel and the other is WFNNB/ Crate & Barrel... The WFNNB one has a few lates that I am sending a GW letter for
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.