cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tag
MzKitty
Established Member

I filed chapter 7 in Nov 2012 discharged Mar 2013. I completed the filing without an attorney. I've changed my habits of spending and saving money. My journey is not complete yet though I want an awesome score! So here I go any help would be appreciated.

Starting TU 680 EQU 715 EX 680
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

Re: Newbie

My first advice would be to pull all of your reports and see if everything is reporting correctly and showing included in bankruptcy. Then I would open a secured credit card to start rebuiling positive tradelines.

Message 2 of 4
MzKitty
Established Member

Thank you for the advice. I'm in the process of disputing the way my credit report is show my bankruptcy. Not all the lines show IIB. As well I have applied for 2 secured cards and a credit builder account. After that I believe I will just sit back and let my score mature.Smiley Happy

Starting TU 680 EQU 715 EX 680
Message 3 of 4
Arhsub112
New Visitor

Hi I'm new here. I love to make discussion with peoples and found this forum ever best. I want to say thanks to the admin. for accepting me here.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.