Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newegg Preffered Debt Question

tag
athan12
Contributor

Newegg Preffered Debt Question

I have a 1.4k debt on my newegg account but that all the debt i have. I know newegg does not report for your good payment history, the only time they report is when your account is in a bad standing. 

My question is does the credit beurues know that I have a 1.4k debt? I dont know if paying it off helps my credit score because im not sure if they will report it or not.

Starting score as of 12/2012: EQ 570
Current score as of 02/2013: EQ 619

Current scores as of 06/2014:
EQ: 640
TU: 650
EX: 655

GOAL: 700
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Newegg Preffered Debt Question

@athan12 wrote:

I have a 1.4k debt on my newegg account but that all the debt i have. I know newegg does not report for your good payment history, the only time they report is when your account is in a bad standing. 

My question is does the credit beurues know that I have a 1.4k debt? I dont know if paying it off helps my credit score because im not sure if they will report it or not.

If it doesnt report then no the CRAs will not know there is a debt there and the account will not help you in the way accounts that do report will.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.