vikingpride01

Next step....Need Help fast!!

I currently have 4 entires on my credit report from HSBC. I contacted the number provided on my credit report which in turn was Capital One. Well supposedly Capital One now has all of HSBC acct. Well spoke with rep in reference to having these accts deleted. She could not locate any of the accts listed on my credit report. All of the accts are closed per the credit report. My question is how can I have these accts removed if Capital One can't find any info. Do I contact all 3 credit bureaus to ask them to remove the accts? Any info is appreciated!! Thanks!

Valued Contributor
gdale6

Re: Next step....Need Help fast!!

vikingpride01 wrote:

I currently have 4 entires on my credit report from HSBC. I contacted the number provided on my credit report which in turn was Capital One. Well supposedly Capital One now has all of HSBC acct. Well spoke with rep in reference to having these accts deleted. She could not locate any of the accts listed on my credit report. All of the accts are closed per the credit report. My question is how can I have these accts removed if Capital One can't find any info. Do I contact all 3 credit bureaus to ask them to remove the accts? Any info is appreciated!! Thanks!

vikingpride01 wrote:

A dispute with the CRAs based on an error you find in the reporting will most likely result in a deletion.

EX Cred Ses 12/14: 796 ; EX Fico 04 V2 06/14: 775; EX Fico 08 07/14 778 ; EX Fico 08 BC 11/14: 793
EQ Fico 05/14 781 ; EQ MPM 12/14: 750
TU Fico 8 12/14: 719; TU MPM 06/14 706

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}