Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next step to take? advice and help needed,new

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Next step to take? advice and help needed,new

Great Smiley Happy

Thanks for all of your help without it I wouldnt of noticed  it. I'll make sure to contact them today and get that in order I dont need to be taking hits like that while trying to rebuild my credit! Off to get those GW letters started and information for them gathered, wish me luck..lol. Fingers crossed.

Thanks again for all of your help, I was lost and now with your help I feel like I have a clear path to continue on from Smiley Happy

Thanks Again.

Message 11 of 13
casmith1980
Established Contributor

you're very welcome Smiley Happy

this forum is a wealth of information...I beleive I only know 2-3% of what there is to know about rebuilding credit, but I have no problem sharing what I do know Smiley Happy  GW letters are your friend.  Don't be discouraged if you don't get an instant approval....just keep sending to different people. 

keep us posted of your success!!!!!!

Filed BK 12/5/14
341 meeting 1/9/15
Anticipated discharge 3/10/15

Goal: 700 by 3/2017
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

*******Update*****

Okay its been a good few months ,

on May 31st we put an offer in on our first house in 18yrs, we were preapproved through USDA, house was a short sale

on July 31 st banks-- two lenders ( lein holders)-- both accpeted our offer

August 14 th--started Mortgage Lenders underwriting

Sept 28th CLOSED on our house at 3.25 percent with Fico of 760!

We only had the one trade line of Capital one secured- never late less than 2 percent ulti rate for past 6 months.

Got into house and figured now was a good time to try to get two unsecured good trade lines going (keeping in mind not using them --keeping the less than 7 percent ulti in mind) 

Applied for two and got two

Chase Thankyou card for 1700

Citi card--4500

Not alot but lightyears away from where I started and it is thanks to everyone on this forum for all the helpful advice. Now I am just gonna sit and things for a year make the on time payment then have a look at getting that fico even higher Smiley Happy

Thanks to Everyone you all have made a big difference in how I view credit and taught me alot Smiley Happy

update*

Got a good bit of news scores raising

(03/01/2012) EQ Fico 572/ today 665

EX Fico631/ doesnt update with Psecu till 4/15

TU Fico 644/654

From EQ I finally got that  Transouth CO/Paid gone it fell from my report finally and got the paid 48 gas bill gone too as well as one medical bill still one to go! Its the only neg thing on my EQ report.

EX and TU still reporting the two medical, at least they are paid in full so off to continue the good will letters, fingers crossed.

The rest is just waiting for inquries to fall off before attempting anything else. Fingers Crossed Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.