pwherman

NextCard GW

Hello all,
Just wanted to give an update on my mission. I sent a GW to NextCard for some lates and they responded "this account has been purged from our system files: we cannot assist any further. Since this account is no longer in our system files, it should be deleted from your credit report upon requst".

This is GREAT news as this had two +120's on it and was the worst on my report. I have had success with IC Systems, Chase and NextCard. I just have Wells Fargo Mortgage (they said they can't do anything so I am sending another GW today, Portofilo Recovery, and Chase Circuit City.

Thanks for all of the help on this board!!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+