Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nice CS surprise this morning!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice CS surprise this morning!

Up until a few days ago, I had such a limited credit history, I didn't even have an Experian credit score. Finally, a few days ago, about 1 mo post discharge, one finally popped up on Credit Check Total. Woo! Exciting times, lol

Then this morning I woke up to discover that my secured credit card I got about a month ago started reporting to EQ and EX, which was a super surprise, cause I was under the impression they didn't start reporting it to the CRs til it graduated. Anyway, I got a nice little 15 point boost on EX and a whopping 30 points on EQ! oooh la la. Can't wait to see my score jump once it hits TU (the kindest of the 3 CRAs to me).  Also can't wait til my 2 Cap1 cards start reporting.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Nice CS surprise this morning!

Just did my weekly round of checking prequal sites to see if I'm eligible for anything else, given my lil bump in score. Nothing new, except:

Cap 1 looooooves me! Heart My first not subprime card!

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Nice CS surprise this morning!

@Anonymous wrote:

Just did my weekly round of checking prequal sites to see if I'm eligible for anything else, given my lil bump in score. Nothing new, except:

Cap 1 looooooves me! Heart My first not subprime card!

JUMP ON IT!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.