Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nice jump with EX +52 points.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice jump with EX +52 points.

So I've been working on my credit for a couple years now but really working on things in the last couple of months. Finally starting to see some nice improvement. Just got my last collection from EX and EQ deleted trying to see if TU will also delete. Weird thing is I disputed with all 3 CRAs and all came back saying verified or updated with new information, then couple days later EX deleted and just yesterday EQ deleted. This was after getting my judgement was deleted from all 3 CRAs as well. My EX score went from 628 on Jul 19th to 680 today. Not sure if my DV request I sent out about a month or so ago got it deleted, collection shield 360 did it or what but just happy it's gone from the 2 just need TU now. For anyone else working on credit just remember there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Nice jump with EX +52 points.

I'm still building not sure how far down you went but I think at some point I dropped under 500. I haven't done much I've only started rebuilding recently when I noticed my score jumped (after going to college and not using credit at all for a few years) back to 590-600. I still have some collections I can't afford to pay at the moment and some set to fall off at the end of next year. But right now I got my highest score ever it's 664 from EQ after getting some secured cards and a personal loan to build my credit back up. I believe it that with time, patience and determination it's possible to bounce back! Congrats OP and hopefully we'll both be in the 700 club soon Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 4
susieqj
Regular Contributor

congratulations and keep up the good work!☺
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGRATS !!!

Nice work on rebuilding and deleting. After paying off all collections, I got mine deleted by calling the collection agencies and they sent a letter of removal to all 3 bureaus. On top of that, i disputed the items with the credit bureaus as well. I probably took about 2 months to report as deleted. As soon as those are gone, scores just got better and better.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.