Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nissan Finance (NMAC) GW Success!

tag
tg4life
Valued Member

Nissan Finance (NMAC) GW Success!

As a long time lurker, I wanted to contribute something to the board. I just had success getting late payments removed from NMAC. I emailed the CEO and his assistant called a few days later and said they would honor the request.

But, Nissan North America bought my car back from me under the lemon law a few months ago, so I mentioned this in my email and I'm not sure how much of a factor it played into the lates being removed.

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Nissan Finance (NMAC) GW Success!

Emoticon-Thumbs Up.png

Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been trying forever to remove a late payment from Nissan. Do you mind sending me the email addresses you used? Congratulations!

Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes please provide the email. I would like to send a GW to NMAC as well.

Thanks!

Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

please provide me with email

Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Can you message me the email?
Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

New to the forum but I just sent a GW to NMAC by certified letter. Would love to have the email address too!

Message 7 of 16
Dividivi

Can  I get the email address that you used. I have one late on my credit report and I try to get them to remove it with no luck. Thanks in advance.

Message 8 of 16
Focker69
Regular Contributor

Can someone please send it to me as well? It would be beyond appreciated. I missed the payment by one day and it wasn't my fault.
Hoping to hit 700 soon!
Message 9 of 16
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats OP!!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.