Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nissan finance and Capital One

tag
solstice00
Regular Contributor

Nissan finance and Capital One

Hey fellows. I am new to this. I would like to know if anyone has any idea whom to send a GW letter in Nissan finance and Capital one respectively.

I put a downpayment of 15000 for my nissan car in 2011 and the rest I put up an installment just so that my credit has a balance of revolving and installment credit.

But somehow, I had a 30 day late in 2011. I have no idea when or how, but when I called a couple of days back(after getting a score report) they  told me that I had missed my July Payment. Now I just want to send a GW letter saying that I could have easily afforded to buy the car without asking for any kind of credit but wanted to do so, so that my thin credit file has some substance, and I missed it because of a circumstance that I have no clue about. And I always had automatic payment in all of my cards and bill payments.I plan on getting a new nissan car for my family this year and I feel the 30 day late might pose a problem for me this time.

Ditto about the CAPITAL ONE. I had no idea that I had a 30 day late in the same month of the same year(2011). It is quite possible that I was abducted by aliens since I have no recollection when or how this happened.

Any idea where to send the letters?

Please email/message me if you are uncomfortable sharing someone's personal email id.

Thank you. 

"Its your AAoA, Sir. It seems, Sir, that it is so short that i dont think it would hurt for it to get a little shorter"
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.