Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Data vs OK

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

No Data vs OK

Within the last month, I completed a debt consolidation program to pay off some old credit cards. I'm super happy to be done with it and have that extra money every month to put towards other debts, but I noticed all of the payment histories on my credit reports say "No Data". It has all of my payments & amounts listed out, but everything reflects as No Data.

My question is this: is having No Data listed instead off OK impacting my credit? From my understanding, No Data will not impact my score  negatively, but I'm wondering if my score is being impacted for not having OK. 

If so, do I just call the original creditor and request the send updated information to the credit bureaus? 

Thank you for any advice you can provide!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: No Data vs OK

I am assuming that the change was made based on their GW removal of delinquencies?

If so, I would leave it alone.

No, they dont have to report delinquencies that have occured, but reporting no delinquency when there was one could be considered inaccurate.

Delteion and replacing with ND is logitically the proper way to remove.

I would leave it be.  Any effect would only be upon manual review, and I cannot imagine a potential creditor questioning the showing of ND vs OK.

It will almost certainly be ignored or be interpreted as no delinquency.

Message 2 of 3
Drsgwld
Frequent Contributor

Re: No Data vs OK

Nope!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.