Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No GW Success!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

No GW Success!

I sent two GW letters... to Capital One and Chase Auto Finance... both with no success.  The letters I received back were vague, saying that they are obligated to report accurate information to the credit bureaus, etc. etc.

The GWs are just to remove a 30 day and 60 day late from over a year ago.  I sent the letters to the general address on their websites.  Should I e-mail the letters to someone higher on the foodchain?  If so, can someone PLEASE PM me an e-mail address that has worked in the past?!?!?!?!?!

Thanks so much!!!!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
diveforfun97
Frequent Contributor

Re: No GW Success!

Could you post an example of your GW letter (without account # or ssn stuff)?  That way we can take a look at it and make some suggestions on how you could make it more effective and then try again.  I will stress to you a key that I have found in GW is to include on we it is benficial to the company to make this GW adjustment when they really dont have to.  Good luck!

Starting Score: Sep 23, 2014 EQ 577 TU 583 EX 567
Current Score as of 6/28/17 EQ 628 TU 643 EX 625
Goal Score: 700
Message 2 of 3
Mel2010
Valued Member

Re: No GW Success!

Hi I also send out GW letter to Verizon and even email someone up top and nothing  they did not even write me back I then call than someone told me that they don't do GW do anyone know if I can get them of my CR because its been a long time and its been paid in full. Also  I got a letter from one of the collection AFNI and it said. This letter is to verify that we have filed a request with the credit bureaus to delete the account listed above from your credit report.  Now it from Dish Network but dish Network is still on my Equifax but only that one what should I do about this should I call Dish Network about it or should I call Afni and tell them that Dish Network is still on the CR but under Dish Network not Afni help please

Starting Score:EQ:599, TU: 602, 3/4/2010
Current Score:EQ-624,5/2/2010, 633 as of 5/11/2010
New current Score: EQ:638, TU:642 Ex:642 08/07/2010
Goal Score730

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.