Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No GW from ERC or Cap 1

tag
bkelly906
Regular Contributor

No GW from ERC or Cap 1

Well, I think I am starting to tick some people off.  Every month I send gw emails to ERC including their execs and Cap 1 EO office and every month I am shot down.  This month instead of ERC emailing the denial to me they called me personally.  I was told that once again they could not remove the paid collection (AT & T) from my report.  She also told me that I am emailing some high ups in the company and they would like me to stop emailing them all together because there is nothing they can do.  She gave me a PO box for AT & T and told me to start mailing them.  I listened to what she had to say and at the end she asked if I would stop sending emails.  I say there is nothing wrong with the emails I am sending and I will continue to do so.  I will also start sending letters to AT & T but they are not off the hook since they are the ones reporting.  Oh well, maybe I'm breaking them down.  I'm not sure but I am definately not stopping!

I also received a call the Cap 1 EO and they were not as friendly as they have been in the past.  She didn't even want to listen to what I have to say she just told me there is nothing they can do and they will continue to deny my gw request.  I'm not stopping though. 

I have come so far in the last year and I'm not giving up now.  Be persistant in the gw's.  Maybe the calls should have deterred me, but instead I feel like I'm wearing them down.  Or maybe I'm just delusional!!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: No GW from ERC or Cap 1

I would keep up GW and  only stop if they threaten to sue for harrassment. You might even consider switching to US Mail instead of email I believe letters mailed are much more personal.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.