Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Patience!!!

tag
NikJ4
Established Contributor

Re: No Patience!!!

No wachy is who it is with. They keep trying to assign so i just sent DV's to the CA. Now with the Pre-Hippa, I have to send 5 to each CRA? Do I have to send CMRRR or reg mail? I never knew getting out of debt was so costly. Thanks for the help!
Oh, I do plan on opening up my own clinic once done with school to help lower income fam's and those who need special hours. Plus still do my hospital thing.

Message Edited by NikJ4 on 08-12-2008 08:52 PM
Message 21 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@NikJ4 wrote:
No wachy is who it is with. They keep trying to assign so i just sent DV's to the CA. Now with the Pre-Hippa, I have to send 5 to each CRA? Do I have to send CMRRR or reg mail? I never knew getting out of debt was so costly. Thanks for the help!
Oh, I do plan on opening up my own clinic once done with school to help lower income fam's and those who need special hours. Plus still do my hospital thing.

Message Edited by NikJ4 on 08-12-2008 08:52 PM

Well, on Wacky, THEY accepted our payment on a CC account that was owned by a bank they "enveloped" so I don't see why they won't do the same for you -- especially since ours was AGES old and yours seems to be way newer.

But bear in mind: I don't know if they contact the CA or (basically) take the $$ under the table. They did NOT notify the CA in our case. So be prepared to DV the CA if they hassle you after you've paid.

For the preHIPAAs, yeah, it sucks behind, but you have to send'em CMRRR. I just sent out to all 3 on one account and it was a whopping $15 ... but if it gets West ASSet Management off our backs, I'm happy to spend the $$. I can't stand them one bit. Smiley Mad

Wow!!! You go, Darlin!' We need more people like you in the world!! I don't s'pose you can get some of your SL forgiven for what you're planning on doing, can you? I don't mean to say that getting your SLs forgiven is WHY you should do it ... but being as kind as you are should count for SOMETHING more than just Karma!!!

Holler at me ANY time, Darlin!' Any time a'tall!!

{{{{{{{Hugs!!!}}}}}
Message 22 of 31
NikJ4
Established Contributor

I hope to get some of them forgiven. That is what I hope.
Thanks
Message 23 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

NikJ4 wrote:
update....TODAY WAS THE DAY!!!
I sent out not 1, not 2 but 7 DV letters to my creditors. I started my new job and one of the perks is we have a post office on site. Well, on top of that we have access to use our badge to pay for stuff and it is charged against our paycheck. Almost like debit but dont loose your mind type of thing. I was able to send them and just charge it against my check which would have been what i would have done in another week. i wanted to get a head start. I am going to work on PFD's and GW the remainder of the week. I just want to get started. I am so super hyped. Lets hope it stays this way.

You ROCK, Nik!!!  Sometimes just a little breathing room is all it takes to build up some steam again!
Message 24 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Wonderin' you're also a rock star and dont let anybody tell you different!!  Your posts are so inspiring and even when you're giving somebody else the "nudge" they need, I get one, too ~ THANK YOU!!!

Are you kidding me, Whatz?? I have been feeling really crappy this past week and every time I find myself feeling lower than a doodlebug trapped under a pile of doggie doody, you somehow seem to pop up and PM me -- making me feel oodles better!!

'Specially the PMs about He-Who-We-Shall-Not-Name. Priceless!!!! Smiley Very Happy

Woman that is what we're here for, aint it?  To support one another, kick one another in the arse and prop one another up when need be!!!  You do it for everybody here, what makes you think you don't get a turn being supported, kicked and propped up???  Smiley Tongue

So glad I / we could be of service to you!!  I'm about to make a big ole "apple pie" ~ you get the first slice.  Smiley Very Happy  Wonder if fused likes apple pie...  Smiley Wink

Hang in there, all will be well!  Your mortgage and your new home are right around the corner!! {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ hugs }}}}}}}}}}}}}
Message 25 of 31
NikJ4
Established Contributor

ok, Oprah and Dr. Phil, Its about me right now. (jk) Both of you are so insprirational to me. I have truly become someone who feels like even though we have never met except for chats or IM or CP, you are my family. I could not be in the position to even care had it not been for you guys. Dont ever give up or lose focus. This is a family. Now back to me.....
Smiley Wink
Message 26 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awwww warm fuzzies!  Right back atcha, baby!  Seriously, though...I feel the same way! 

{{{{{{{{{{{{ group hug }}}}}}}}}}}}}  lol   somebody drag wahmom's behind back in here...she's not allowed to go missing anymore!!!
Message 27 of 31
chivo
New Contributor

remember,repay,rebuilt your credit...once you do that,little by little,you will then,take the next step..ok? chivo
Message 28 of 31
NikJ4
Established Contributor

thanks
Message 29 of 31
southernficoaddict
Frequent Contributor

Didn't I read on a post that you can send multiple seperate letters in the same CMRRR envelope to the CRA's for the pre-hippa letter?  That would save you a few bucks.
Message 30 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.