Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Reply to GW Email.

tag
S7
Established Contributor

No Reply to GW Email.

Hmmm, maybe I should send one everyday until I hear SOMETHING, and then continue to do so until they REMOVE it. Smiley LOL

"When you are down in the mouth, remember, everything turned out ok for Jonah."

Current FICO's(by lender) 10/9/12
EX:649, EX:651, TU:683
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
apandabear
Regular Contributor

Re: No Reply to GW Email.

I'd advise at least weekly if they are ignoring you completely.

Try different email addresses. Try snail mailing a few.

Also, patience is sometimes key. It takes time for them to forward requests to the right department. Someone, who like many of us, has a stack of things to do, has to investigate your request. Then either they have to respond, or forward to yet another person in another department to respond to you.

How long has it been since you sent the GW email?

I've seen folks get "cease and desist" orders from sending them too often. A kind of "quit contacting us or we will sue YOU for harassment!" notice. Funny how the tables get turned sometimes.

2009-10 - C/Os
2011 - Debts paid, no open credit
2012 - Rebuilding started, secured cards opened, SL rehabbed - EQ myFICO 636
2014 - 10k Discover, 3.5k Freedom, AmEx Green, SL, Auto Loan - EQ myFICO 695
Message 2 of 6
S7
Established Contributor

That's fine and dandy, but if they would just reply even to say nope, at least you know the dang email arrived! lol. Smiley Happy I sent it to the CEO of the CU.

"When you are down in the mouth, remember, everything turned out ok for Jonah."

Current FICO's(by lender) 10/9/12
EX:649, EX:651, TU:683
Message 3 of 6
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Once weekly is plenty!!!  I know you by now, you'd send 20 a day!!!  Smiley Tongue  Mix them up a little, snail mail, email, etc.  Change the wording up a bit.  It's gonna work!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 4 of 6
princechristian
Regular Contributor

Sounds like a good plan to me!

I read somewhere that a guy who was desperate for ANY response had a friend of his email and mail a letter to the same contact, regarding a GW on an account that never existed. He immediately got a response, same day saying this account in not active, etc... So we KNOW they are reading our requests! Lol..

Revolvers: FP Gold $300, FP Platinum $300, Applied Bank Business $500, Kay Jewelers $500, Fingerhut $400, Gettington $300

Installers: KHEAA student loan, Dealer Funding LLC auto loan x2, Crescent Bank auto loan, Acceptance Loan Co personal loan x2

Negatives: 1 collection - 2010 $307, Auto lates - 2 30 days, 60 day, 2009 / 3 30 days, 60 day, 2012

Message 5 of 6
novabama
Frequent Contributor

I had a goodwill deleted yesterday and never heard a peep out of them, it was just gone. Just keep sending weekly until it's gone.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.