cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

**No Resolve** Collection Agency Help Please!

tag
MYFICOisWACKO2
Contributor

**No Resolve** Collection Agency Help Please!

This is what I know.

CA named Mercantile called and said I owed energy company 3526, 80.  I asked them to send me a bill of the "alleged" debt.  Got the letter in the mail.  I called the OC they no longer own the debt and have forward it over to a CA.  The OC says I owe 1047.00 but the OC says the account is handled by CA called Primary TCS (I have not called them)

I do not know WHAT to do.  This has not hit my credit yet and according to Mercantile they are trying to work with me.  I have no clue what to do so prevent this from hitting my credit but the OC says I can pay them and they will notify the CA (Primary TCS) but who in the heck is Mercantile and where did they get these figures. I do dispute the amount with the OC but the reason they are not willing to budge on.

Mercantile says I have 30 days to respond to this balance due letter.

Someone please help me time is wasting. 

myFICOisNOTWACKO but MYFICOisWACKO get it?!?
6.18.2011Lender pull:
EX-640 Fair Issac V2/TUClassic 04-658/EQ Beacon 5-741
5.20.2011 myFICO pulls:
TU 789 EQ 727
Closed on home 6/27/2011! 180K 4.625% Thanks myFICO!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
MYFICOisWACKO2
Contributor

Re: **No Resolve** Collection Agency Help Please!

No help here guys?  Surely someone has advice

myFICOisNOTWACKO but MYFICOisWACKO get it?!?
6.18.2011Lender pull:
EX-640 Fair Issac V2/TUClassic 04-658/EQ Beacon 5-741
5.20.2011 myFICO pulls:
TU 789 EQ 727
Closed on home 6/27/2011! 180K 4.625% Thanks myFICO!
Message 2 of 3
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Re: **No Resolve** Collection Agency Help Please!

Even though you may have not received a dunning letter i would fire off DV letters anyway. This should buy you some time and keep them from reporting. Also you will see if Mercantile is just a junk debt buyer. They could be trying to get over on you.

Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.