Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Response to Dispute Letter by Experian

tag
earlyKY
Regular Contributor

Re: No Response to Dispute Letter by Experian

I, for one, can speak for Guiness's competency,  Guiness has helped me a great deal.

Human beings make mistakes... Get over it and stop being unnecessarily rude.

Message 11 of 18
MingleJill
Established Member

I second this. 

Thank you to all the MODS for their help. 

Starting Score Fakos Nov' 13: 570 EX, 567 EQ, 553 TU
Feb '14:: 647 FICO '08 Ex, 584 EQ fako, 614 TU (walmart)
Judgement vacated Jan '14. Working on the Repo and 6 more baddies!

**Had 1 $300 card in Nov '13. Now have $10k NFCU Visa! **
Message 12 of 18
BBforever
Established Member

@earlyKY wrote:

I, for one, can speak for Guiness's competency,  Guiness has helped me a great deal.

NO, YOU need to get over it and mind your business. All I'm asking for is to make sure the correct information is posted and if not sure, check the facts FIRST before posting. If that's too much for you too handle earlyKY then you need to get over yourself.

Message 13 of 18
titanofold
Established Contributor

@BBforever wrote:

@earlyKY wrote:

NO, YOU need to get over it and mind your business. All I'm asking for is to make sure the correct information is posted and if not sure, check the facts FIRST before posting. If that's too much for you too handle earlyKY then you need to get over yourself.

The moment you posted in public you made the business public; ergo this matter is earlyKY's business as well as anybody else who cares to chime in.

I agree, that if one is unsure of the facts, they should double check. However, everyone at some point in his or her life will be utterly convinced a fact is one thing with no doubt in his or her mind. When there is no doubt, there's no desire to double check. It's a part of the human condition. This is the first mistake of guiness56's I've witnessed in the past 4 months. That's a pretty healthy streak for a human.

Ultimately, if guiness56's advice cause you to wait an additional week or two, what harm would it really have caused? And, bear in mind that effectively the advice of guinness56 and RobertEG put the expectation of response before the end of the month.

Scores2013-09-21Current
Equifax630 (LP)755 (CK)/749 (Quizzle)
Experian640 (FCR)FICO 707 (Amex)
TransUnion588 (CK)FICO 754 (Barclaycard)
Message 14 of 18
Chrisla2077
Established Contributor

I posted some website disputes with Experian and Equifax several months ago and have received no responses. In fact CRs pulled in December are still stating my dispute. Do I have any course of action?

Message 15 of 18
Jblash

Still nothing. 30 days will be Sunday.

Starting Score: 558
Current Score: EXP:621 EQ:637 TU:652
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

In Use: Cap One Platinum Mastercard 1025/1500, Credit One Bank 75/300 Chase Slate 475/500 0% APR Balance Transfer from Cap One

Message 16 of 18
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@BBforever wrote:

@guiness56 wrote:

@BBforever wrote:

@guiness56 wrote:

It is acutally 30 business days.  Then given the weekends and holidays, along with mail time, you could be looking at 40 - 45 days.

Also, if you used your report from annualcreditreport.com, that is automatically 45 days.

And by the way, every one I've filed before this one (which is 5) have all been completed before the completion date Equifax posted of "actual 30 days". Not business days.

Yes, I said I was mistaken.

As a Moderator, you lose credibility when you post incorrect information like this. It's not like it was a typo, you actually posted information you weren't really certain about.

Mods are just humans like everyone else, we all make mistakes......

Message 17 of 18
IamB2
Established Contributor

BBforever wrote:

guiness56 wrote:

As a Moderator, you lose credibility when you post incorrect information like this. It's not like it was a typo, you actually posted information you weren't really certain about.

Wow... I got nothing!

FICO® EQ 717 (3/5/15); TU08 732 (3/5/15); EX: 723 (3/5/15) - Last app 3/15/15; Inquiries: A TON!

CITI ThankYou Preferred - CL: $2,000

Starting Scores: 590s on 12/2013. Hover over card image to view details! *After Amex approvals - [I was supposed to be] Gardening!*
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.