cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No bad debt, no CAs, no judgments... Thank you!!!

tag
jcstarkey8826
Established Contributor

No bad debt, no CAs, no judgments... Thank you!!!

Just wanted to thank these boards. I find myself not using the rebuilding thread anymore. It has served its purpose and helped me greatly!!

2 years ago, I had over 10k in charged off debt, a terrible 410 credit score, and more lates than I could count.

Today I have $0 in charged off debt. All has been paid. I have no judgments or collections, and now you have to go back 5 years to find a late payment.

I've done everything I can do and have added new accounts to improve my score. Im in the 680s now and will soon be buying my first home.

I was a 23 year old kid thinking the mistakes of my college years would haunt me forever and I cant get it turned around, so why try.

Im happy to now have a job where I can inspire others to get their credit on track, turn their finances around, and get the life they once had/desire back for them.

I wonder if these boards really know how many people they help. Smiley Happy thanks everyone for the help.

I'll keep trolling these boards hoping to help others, but I dont want to be posting anymore topics on here hahaha

In my wallet: Discover it 6800 CL, Capital One Quicksilver Sig 5k CL, Chase Freedom 4k CL, GCU Patinum Visa 1500 CL
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: No bad debt, no CAs, no judgments... Thank you!!!

Congrats and job well done!

Message 2 of 9
asp123
Valued Member

Great success story!!  Us old folks make some mistakes too. Glad you got it all figured out in your youth!!  

Starting Score: 9/2012 - 609
Current Score: 11/9/2012 TU 620 11/9/2012 EQ 591
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 9
Epcot
Valued Contributor

That's fantastic, congrats on all your hard work paying off! Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 4 of 9
igids1
Regular Contributor

Congrats! You may not remember me. I remember following you a while back when you were in the process of trying to vacate your judgment. You inspired me to attempt to do the same. Your success motivated and encouraged me that I could do it. What a wonderful feeling it was to get it vacated, and then see it removed from all reports. Im not finished with my repair yet, but that judgment was the most damaging. This board and the people on it, have been a godsend. I do not have much more left (considering where I started), and I find myself spending about half my time asking, and the other half helping. 

Message 5 of 9
annielorie
Valued Contributor

-THats good news try GWing the lates from five years ago its only an email or a stamp!!

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!
Message 6 of 9
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Nice job!!!!   Looking good!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 7 of 9
jcstarkey8826
Established Contributor

@annielorie wrote:

-THats good news try GWing the lates from five years ago its only an email or a stamp!!

I have GW'd them, but one is a discover CO, and the other a Key Bank CO. Neither of these companies will budge. Smiley Sad

Thank you for all of the congrats, this community really is important to so many people.

In my wallet: Discover it 6800 CL, Capital One Quicksilver Sig 5k CL, Chase Freedom 4k CL, GCU Patinum Visa 1500 CL
Message 8 of 9
annielorie
Valued Contributor

All I can say is call and write its the holidays and people seem to be in better moods.  Appeal to their goodwill u have nothing to lose and everything CLEAN REPORT to gain.

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.