Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No credit score at all!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: No credit score at all!

I'm for sure jealous of him!! I will counsel him on all of the things you mentioned. He really wants a Costco card I advised him to wait 6mths to build a history. He may be doing NFCU with me too.
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on getting him a nice score quickly!!! You will be there soon! Keep up the good work!
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! Just wanted to update. Local credit union approved him for a 1k unsecured credit card and a 1k line of credit loan which will be for overdrafts not an actual loan. And trust me he won't be overdrafting! I'm so excited to see where he will be in 6mnths!
Message 13 of 16
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Credit unions are a great way to build credit.  You can develop a very good business relationship which will be very useful in the future.  I have bank representatives calling me and asking how we are doing and if there are any banking needs we have.  The manager at one of the local banks I use has stopped outside while I was mowing the yard and chatted for a bit.  Local banks and CUs can be a great asset.  Congrats!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

From having no credit to 745. Not bad
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazing huh! He's no where near as happy as I am about it LOL. I think he only got a score so quick because he had the prior mortgage and car payment from 10yrs ago.
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.