Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No early exclusion for me ....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

No early exclusion for me ....

Just called transunion and they wont do an early removal of an old cap one account until April 2017 and Cap one wont do a pfd. This is really tanking my scores. Scores have improved tremendously but with this off im looking at a huge jump.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: No early exclusion for me ....

Did they give you a reason? When was it set to come off automatically?

I have several accounts set to fall off soon, starting in October of this year (an old Cap One charge off) and the rest by April of next year so I am interested in this topic. I was planning to call them in April to see if they would EE the Cap One account.  

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Just called transunion and they wont do an early removal of an old cap one account until April 2017 and Cap one wont do a pfd. This is really tanking my scores. Scores have improved tremendously but with this off im looking at a huge jump.

From your scores, I'd geuss its killing your UTI....

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Those arentmy up to date scores actually. Exp-638 trans 620 and equifax 610. Anywho i asked them when it was set to come off and they said january 2017 plus 180 days so they said april 2017.I have heard many people on here have gotten early exclusion ip to 6 months of dateof first delinquency so mid july i am thinking of calling and requesting it.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will admit to getting lucky and getting a judgement excluded from TU 7 months early, but I think that was pure luck.  Did you check your credit reports to see when they say they are due to come off. I had a frontline person tell me July of this year on a judgement that was filed( and therefore due to come off) in April.  I'd take a look at  what your credit report says and start calling 6 months before that. It sounds like you're a little early. And yes, these things tank your scores, but there are a few things you can do to get your scores as high as possible until they come off. Low utilization  and no lates had me in the low 700's until I could get the Co's and Judgements off my reports. 

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

yup so true keeping everything perfect until then!

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Those arentmy up to date scores actually. Exp-638 trans 620 and equifax 610. Anywho i asked them when it was set to come off and they said january 2017 plus 180 days so they said april 2017.I have heard many people on here have gotten early exclusion ip to 6 months of dateof first delinquency so mid july i am thinking of calling and requesting it.

What other derogs are on there?

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

As of right now just the charge off and medical collections. Also high utilization right now.My experian is the cleanest report so far. Just waiting for two cards that i just paid off to report then hopefully hit 650 with experian and try for bank of america card to transfer balance for 0%..Then im in the garden until april 2017.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.