Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No good credit on TU

tag
MaryJane197
Regular Contributor

No good credit on TU

I'm looking at my recent TU report and none of my good credit trade lines are on there. I have a 13k car loan, a 1k bank loan and two credit cards. None of them are listed. Its keeping my TU fico score real low. My car loan and bank loan are supposed to report to all three. Is there a way to get them to? Is TU fico report not used as much as the other two?
07/14/20:-TransUnion: 528 / Equifax: 521, / Experian: 666
Filed BK 01/24/2020
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
04Cobra
Frequent Contributor

Re: No good credit on TU

You and I are on the same boat. I'm still waiting for TU to update my new tradeline and recent CLI. Ugh

Discover $21k | Venture $20k | Quicksilver $15k | NICU Rewards MC $13.5k | Costco $14.5k | Citi Costco $12.5k | Chase Sapphire Reserve $10k | Barclay Apple $9.6k | Best Buy MC $10k | Merrick Bank Visa (formerly Hooters) $2.6k |
Message 2 of 5
MaryJane197
Regular Contributor

I'm going to call my lenders Monday to ask them about this. I'm about to pay off my badies on my TU report but without any good ones my score will still be low.
Filed BK 01/24/2020
Message 3 of 5
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

@MaryJane197 wrote:
I'm going to call my lenders Monday to ask them about this. I'm about to pay off my badies on my TU report but without any good ones my score will still be low.

You would have to call them. Funny because my car payment doesn't report there either, so my transunion will always be behind as well. I asked the bank and they said because Transunion is mostly used by the East Coast or something like that. They only report to Experian and Equifax for me. 

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 4 of 5
MaryJane197
Regular Contributor

My SDFCU card and Walmart card is only reporting to EX. My loan and car payment is only reporting to EX and EQ. Weird. Just now noticed that.
Filed BK 01/24/2020
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.