Established Member
meld9672

No information provided on CR?

[ Edited ]
I just pulled all 3 reports and have this listing on my Equifax but not the other two. Can I dispute this with them purely because nothing is provided and I have no clue what this is or even that it's something that I owe? Although from what I understand of how to read these, I think it's paid... This is what is listed:
Status as of: April 2008
Date Opened: Not Reported
DOLA: Dec 2005
Date Closed: Not Reported
Account Number: Not Reported
Loan Type: Not Reported
Largest Past Balance: $242
Terms: Not Reported
Account Type: Open Account
Account Holder: Individual
Scheduled Payment Amount: $0
Account Status: Account is Open

This is a collections account... would it be in my favor to remove it? I don't really know what all this means or what it's for as it isn't listed anywhere else or any information provided on it!

Edit: corrected date

Message Edited by meld9672 on 04-30-2008 04:58 PM
Valued Contributor
TheNewWorldMan

Re: No information provided on CR?

DV it. How the frak are you supposed to know whether a debt is legitimate when 80% of the data is missing?

It's their responsibility to accurately report, not yours to try and be Cleo the Psychic.
- - - -
in a credit-scoring postnuclear Stone Age...
Established Member
meld9672

Is the best way to DV that just through the automated thru the CRA? I can't exactly DV it with the reporting agency since I have no information on the account...
Valued Contributor
stef37

You would DV the CA reporting it, if it is a CA. You may have to contact EQ directly to get more information on this account.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+