Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No one to blame but myself..

tag
jrz123
Valued Member

No one to blame but myself..

So..after a lengthy journey of achieving an 844... I cannot believe I forgot I used a Kohl's CC and thus forgot to pay it on time.. As soon as I realized it, I PIF. I'm nervously sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the 30 day late to show up on an otherwise perfect slate.  Anyone know what day Kohl's usually reports? I've heard they are typically very unwilling to reverse.. I'm holding my breath..anybody have recet experiences with them along thee lines?

Starting Score: EQ:630 TU:682 June 2012
Current: EQ:830
Goal: reached
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
glamchick
Established Contributor

Re: No one to blame but myself..

Some companies don't report unless its 60 days are you sure its already been reported?

And keep trying with the GW you might just get lucky.   And don't worry it happens to all of us.  I keep a calendar and i check it everyday.

Good luck!

Gardening since 5/3/2016
Message 2 of 5
jrz123
Valued Member

@glamchick wrote:

Some companies don't report unless its 60 days are you sure its already been reported?

And keep trying with the GW you might just get lucky.   And don't worry it happens to all of us.  I keep a calendar and i check it everyday.

Good luck!

Thanks.. No, it hasn't been reported yet but I just paid it a few days ago.. Hoping they won't report but I suspect they might. If they do, I'll try GW route.

Message 3 of 5
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

Cal and ask to speak to a supervisor

tell them you thought you had already paid.. never been late.. etc..

ask them to ';rehabilitate' your account

Message 4 of 5
jrz123
Valued Member

@JTC403 wrote:
Cal and ask to speak to a supervisor

tell them you thought you had already paid.. never been late.. etc..

ask them to ';rehabilitate' your account

Thanks for the advice.. I will try and be patient and wait to see if I get dinged .. if not could I be opening a can of worms?

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.