cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No score change after judgement removal.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

No score change after judgement removal.

Judgement (3 years old) was removed and now it has been about 3-4 weeks that it has been removed and no score change in Experian and Transunion. On the these two I still have a paid $100 parking ticket collection(showing not paid), and maybe the reason that it didn't go up at all. This collection is 5.5 years old, and the only baddie in my report. My EQ jumped up 68 points as soon as it was removed from my report. Help me understand why no score raise. 

I have the following: 

- FIco says I have 3 inquiries on all 3 reports, but I guess older than 1 year old are not included as I have some that are older. 

-Low utilization ~1%, but did carry that balance on two cards due to bad timing 

- AAoA is 4 years

- 6 new accounts since July, 5 of them being credit cards, and 1 of them a rebuilder loan from CU (currently ~$650 balance of $1000). I have a hunch that my new accounts are keeping me back until they have aged, but not this much I would think. The FICO 3B report tells me that new credit is "Not Good". 

-Credit history is 11 years

- The scores I have in my signature are from FICO and have the monthly monitoring. 

I have called to ask for a GW over the phone, but was told that they don't remove. Next, will be a letter and will keep sending that over and over until they give up. I am also risking of the update of the collection making it recent. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: No score change after judgement removal.

Has this happened to anyone? 

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you basing this off of myfico 3B? TU and EX are the slowest to report on this site. I would give it a cycle you should  see an increase.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the monitoring here, but also went and bought the 3B report when I saw that when EQ deleted it, my score went up 68 points immediately. In TU and EX the judgement was removed 2 weeks prior. Thought that maybe there was a glitch with the monitoring. It has been about a month now that it was removed. Weird that the EQ updated instantly the same day it was removed. 

Message 4 of 7
elim
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have the monitoring here, but also went and bought the 3B report when I saw that when EQ deleted it, my score went up 68 points immediately. In TU and EX the judgement was removed 2 weeks prior. Thought that maybe there was a glitch with the monitoring. It has been about a month now that it was removed. Weird that the EQ updated instantly the same day it was removed. 

WOW! nice bump!

The only thing i have left on my reports is an unpaid fed tax lien from 2010 which i am paying monthly and will request a payment plan in Jan (after a small chunk runs out of SOL). I'm hoping to get fresh start removal sometime in 15' and what a blessing it would be to get a score bump like that. I have a thick file and with out apps my scores hover 690-705 now so mid+ 700's would rock. thanks for the data-point and congrats.

Message 5 of 7
elim
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Judgement (3 years old) was removed and now it has been about 3-4 weeks that it has been removed and no score change in Experian and Transunion. On the these two I still have a paid $100 parking ticket collection(showing not paid), and maybe the reason that it didn't go up at all. This collection is 5.5 years old, and the only baddie in my report. My EQ jumped up 68 points as soon as it was removed from my report. Help me understand why no score raise. 

I have the following: 

- FIco says I have 3 inquiries on all 3 reports, but I guess older than 1 year old are not included as I have some that are older. 

-Low utilization ~1%, but did carry that balance on two cards due to bad timing 

- AAoA is 4 years

- 6 new accounts since July, 5 of them being credit cards, and 1 of them a rebuilder loan from CU (currently ~$650 balance of $1000). I have a hunch that my new accounts are keeping me back until they have aged, but not this much I would think. The FICO 3B report tells me that new credit is "Not Good". 

-Credit history is 11 years

- The scores I have in my signature are from FICO and have the monthly monitoring. 

I have called to ask for a GW over the phone, but was told that they don't remove. Next, will be a letter and will keep sending that over and over until they give up. I am also risking of the update of the collection making it recent. 

lol, actually our reports are amost exact,

mine...

INQ's 3-5-4

AAoA 4 years

oldest account 11.5

5 new revolvers

share secured loan $600/$1000

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@elim wrote:

WOW! nice bump!

I was happy the whole day as the score has never been over 700, EVER! It was the only baddie on EQ. On the other two I still have the 5.5 yr old collection, but wouldn't think it would affect the score this much.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.