Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No score improvement on Transunion

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

No score improvement on Transunion

Good evening. I have been working on improving my credit score for over a year now. But it seems lately as my Equifax and Experian score has increased to over 600pts in the last few months, my Transunion score is not improving. My TU score has not increased or decreased in two months. My next step in this process now that I have cleared up majority of my collection accounts is to work on lowering my credit card utilization. But my question is, is it normal for the other two scores to improve and not Transunion? Do you think once I start to pay down my credit card balances I should see s ok me improvement to the score?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: No score improvement on Transunion

I have a 9% Util on my credit reports now with a few medical bills that im trying to deal with. Nothing has changed point wise on my credit reports in 2 months. Even with on time payments and such. I think everyone goes through a point where thier credit stays stagnant for a bit. Just remember sometimes no movement is better than downward movement Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you sure TU is updating properly? Before signing back up for MyFico I was only using CK and noticed that when my credit cards updated TU was 1-2 months behind.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am using CK as well. I haven't signed back up for MyFico so maybe I should look into signing back up to see what my score is.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well if TU just isn't updating on time on some or all of your accounts then idk that it'll matter which service you use but that's totally up to you. If I were you I'd make sure that all of your revolving accounts are updated with TU and match what EQ has on CK.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.