Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No score increase!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

No score increase!!

OK so I just had a state tax lien removed from 2012 AND a judgement FROM 2012 dismissed and removed  from all 3 CRA's and my score didn't change at all, nothing. Frustrating to spend all of that time working on this and NOTHING....SUX

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Re: No score increase!!

@Anonymous wrote:

OK so I just had a state tax lien removed from 2012 AND a judgement FROM 2012 dismissed and removed  from all 3 CRA's and my score didn't change at all, nothing. Frustrating to spend all of that time working on this and NOTHING....SUX

Biggest gains will be at the tail end of the baddies list. Most recent will give the biggest gains. How many baddies left? Seems kinda strange that there was no positive movement, unless the info hasn't updated on the CRA ends yet. Typically up to 60 days max.

edit: what are you using for scoring?

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

If you are relying on myFICO monitoring, it does not get alerts for removal of derogs and will not generate a new score.

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi thanks for the reply- I have 2 First premier C/O form 2011 both reporting balances and a 5 year old BK, the positive stuff is 1 auto loan paid in full no lates, 1 auto loan current 3 years old no lates, one CC 1 month old no lates. I am using the CRA's monitoring services.

Message 4 of 10
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi thanks for the reply- I have 2 First premier C/O form 2011 both reporting balances and a 5 year old BK, the positive stuff is 1 auto loan paid in full no lates, 1 auto loan current 3 years old no lates, one CC 1 month old no lates. I am using the CRA's monitoring services.

What type of BK? FP cards not included?

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chapter 7 and the FP cards were not included in the BK

Message 6 of 10
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Chapter 7 and the FP cards were not included in the BK

Time is your friend right now, that and a GW attempt for the FP cards. Not sure how their "forgiveness" is, but if you search around here, I'm sure you can find recent updates, successes, and failures to help you. CO's are going to hurt you until they're gone completely.

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn't get a jump from EQ when I got two newer judgements removed. I mean not one point! I did get huge jumps from TU and EX though, once they reported. My EX went up 62 points.
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Depending on who you are using, you might not even be getting true FICO scores. The only one worth a damn is CCT from Experian. True FICO 8 score generated once a day from a fresh Experian report, and TU/EQ true FICO 8 scores are generated every 30 days from a fresh report.

Every other monitoring service I have looked at is crap FAKO scores and not worth paying one red cent for.

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I didn't get a jump from EQ when I got two newer judgements removed. I mean not one point! I did get huge jumps from TU and EX though, once they reported. My EX went up 62 points.

How long did it take from once you saw it gone on the report, to the jump on EX.  Mine have been gone for almost a week, but no change in sore at all.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.