Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Normal Mail vs CMRRR?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Normal Mail vs CMRRR?

Hello good people of the myFico message boards! The list below are letters that I will be sending out over the next couple months and I'm a tad confused on which ones I should send First Class Mail compared to CMRRR.

What are your recommendations?

1. Good Will Letters to paid collections

2. PFD to OC and CA

3. DV letters 

4. Opt-Out Letters

5. pre-HIPAA letter

6. HIPAA letter

7. Dispute letters to CRA 

I think that is all of them.

Also, instead of CMRRR can I send via FedEx? Overnight and 2nd Day FedEx services have signature verification regarding who signed for the package and when. (I can send FedEx through work for free)

Thank you in advance for your assistance! 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Re: Normal Mail vs CMRRR?

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello good people of the myFico message boards! The list below are letters that I will be sending out over the next couple months and I'm a tad confused on which ones I should send First Class Mail compared to CMRRR.

What are your recommendations?

1. Good Will Letters to paid collections Regular mail

2. PFD to OC and CA

3. DV letters CMRRR

4. Opt-Out Letters Regular mail

5. pre-HIPAA letter

6. HIPAA letter

7. Dispute letters to CRA CMRRR

I think that is all of them.

Also, instead of CMRRR can I send via FedEx? Overnight and 2nd Day FedEx services have signature verification regarding who signed for the package and when. (I can send FedEx through work for free)

Thank you in advance for your assistance! 

I don't see why you can't use Fed Ex.  As far as # 2, 5 & 6... I have not been in that position (paid mine off before finding this site) and have not used the HIPAA process. I have the link & will PM it to you.  

Hope this helps!!  Mo

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you can get a siggy using FedX for free go for it.  Anything going to the CRAs  date/siggy  even the pre-hipaa. I know that they say it isn't needed But you want to know when it was received. 

Pre-Hipaa should be hand written.

The other HIPAA......which one?  The OC letter?  If so siggy not really a must unless they do not accept payment.  If OC letter and you already paid  YES you want a siggy.

Opt-out you should be able to do online.

CRA opt out  https://www.optoutprescreen.com/?rf=t

For creditors go to their site

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks HappyDays for the advice!

FedEx will email me when it is received and then I can go online and download a PDF of the signature.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.