Frequent Contributor
novabama

Not bad for a Monday morning

I have been feeling for the last 2 weeks or so that I am kind of at a stalemate with my collections and such left... Just waiting for responses to PFDs and such sent out, waiting on DVs etc... but not much to actually DO except wait.

Well this morning I pulled my daily CR and a collection was missing from EQ... I'm not sure because I can't remember, but I think I disputed it with EQ a week or two ago... I just can't stinking remember!! I am normally very good at tracking what I've done too... 

Well anyway this 2,000 dollar collection is MIA. I am hoping they didn't sell it... but hey if they did, I'd rather work with them to not put on CR in the first place.

I also just got a call that I won a raffle for two tickets to an Alabama football game from the dentist!!! Who says the dentist sucks?!

Happy Monday!!! :smileyvery-happy:

Goal Score: 640 Good things come to those who wait.
Good things come to those who work their butt off and never give up.

Removals - Asset Acceptance, Receivable Solutions, LVNV Funding, Enhanced Recovery, Credit Systems Int, Discover Financial, Amchek/Amsher, Financial Adj Services, Chase, Target, AFNI, RJM, Portfolio Rec!
Valued Contributor
madmann26

Re: Not bad for a Monday morning

gratz!

Starting Score: EQ 511 TU 552 EX 545 8/29/2012
Current Score: TU 705|EQ 690|EXP 698 (FICO)
What's in my wallet? Cap1 PLAT AU $1.25k; Cap1 Cash AU $2k; NFCU Siggy $23k; $4k WalMart DC; CFNA Firestone $2.2k; Amazon $2.1k; NFCU Cash Rewards $22K; AMEX BCE $18k; NavCheck $15k; Lowe's $10k; Citi DP $6.3k; AMEX ED $8.5k; Chase Freedom $4.5k
Goal Score: 700 across the board.
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
My Journey
Established Contributor
Cadillac-XTS

Congrats

Frequent Contributor
novabama

thank y'all! I hope my week con:smileytongue:tinues the way today has! 

Removals - Asset Acceptance, Receivable Solutions, LVNV Funding, Enhanced Recovery, Credit Systems Int, Discover Financial, Amchek/Amsher, Financial Adj Services, Chase, Target, AFNI, RJM, Portfolio Rec!
Shogun

Beats the heck out of my Monday morning.  Car wouldn't start. 

Starting Score: 504

July 2013 score: EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!
Frequent Contributor
novabama

Man! That sucks. Car trouble is usually my area of expertise lol!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}