Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not exactly as planned but still great news

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not exactly as planned but still great news

I had posted recently that I sent out a wave of good will emails and letters, along with a couple PFDs. Well one PFD went without response, the second received a verification of the debt. (boo) That creditor West Asset Management had reported this baddie to all 3 CRAs. TODAY however I received a letter from a different creditor for the same account, got on the phone with them worked out a 75% settlement saving me $$$. Due to the quick payment they said they would not be reporting and because the are the new owners of the account WAM must remove from all 3 CRAs. YAY! In addition, the GW email I sent to the Capital One CEO, got a phone call response from his admin assistant. She stated she could see no reason why they couldn't do a full delete on the old account. Double YAY

Just wanted to say thanks because if it wasn't for you guys I wouldn't even begin to know how to do this.

Chas

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Not exactly as planned but still great news

Some good work there, grats Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.