Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification when collection deleted?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Notification when collection deleted?

Does MyFico notify you when a collection is deleted? I ask because I received notification from the CA that a collection was going to be deleted but I noticed that I received an alert that said new collection added. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Notification when collection deleted?

Hi GDale! I read through both links and don't seem to see the answer to my question. The "alert" said new collection but I just received notification from BBB and CA that it was being removed. Maybe it's the way I am trying to explain the situation but again, I don't see the answer in the links. Thanks for posting though because I did learn some things! 😏

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

To the best of my knowledge, myFICO does not alert when accounts are deleted. I've had a handful of accounts deleted over the past year or so and have received notifications on Credit Karma that accounts were deleted when the report refreshed, but nary a peep from myFICO besides the score movement.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

To the best of my knowledge, myFICO does not alert when accounts are deleted. I've had a handful of accounts deleted over the past year or so and have received notifications on Credit Karma that accounts were deleted when the report refreshed, but nary a peep from myFICO besides the score movement.

That's my experience as well. When I'm expecting something to go away, I keep watch on my weekly CreditKarma pulls, and watch for the corresponding score bumps on MyFICO.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.