Starting Score: 6/30/15 EQ 554 TU 534 EX 608
Current Score: EQ 630 TU 635 EX 653
Goal Score: 680 across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge!
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: November Surprise

Congratulations Norman!!!!!!  We know you will get to where to you need to be.Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 17
crrredit
Established Contributor

Congrats! Nice way to start the month.

Message 13 of 17
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Every little bit helps, grats Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 17
Pway
Valued Contributor

Congrats

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, feels great!

November is treating me well too... +25 Equifax and +22 TU, I'm expecting more increases too because I have a charge-off I settled which should reflect that status this month and I have 2 other credit cards that were "settled for less" dropping off this month, right now i'm 627, 626 and 615 -- Hoping (maybe a little optimistic) that I might hit the 640 threshold before the month is up.

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

EX up to 619 from 603, TU up to 632 from 626, and EQ up to 587 from 575.

Mortgage scores are now 605 (EX), 602 (TU), and 559 (EQ). F-U Equifax! My EQ mortgage score has barely moved since January when it was 556. I think its because of the charged off Frontier account that is reporting only on EQ. I'm now in "Mortgage Prequal" territory, according to the broker that pulled my scores back in January.

No signifigant changes to reports, UTI is unchanged at 24% overall, but something has apparently aged past a milestone. Not sure what it is yet, but if I figure it out I will update this thread. When I get my UTI back down to under 10% I should gain another 5-10 points.

Looks like there were two culprits! My Frontier Communications account had the last reported late (120 days) in 10/2013, and a paid collection from AT&T (Bay Area Credit) was opened on 11/01/2014. One aged past 12 months, the other aged past 24. None of my other accounts have a similar time frame, and the Frontier account is not even on the TU report, so I don't think its that one alone.

Now to start working that UTI back down, its really gotten out of control in the last couple of months.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.