Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now I love exp!!

tag
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Now I love exp!!

Just got an alert and that always turns my stomach-- EXP up 33 points to 728😳My highest score in 16 years. Thank yo guys!
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Now I love exp!!

Lmao awesome sbrooks! Congratulations
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!!

Message 3 of 9
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Bad news is 04 went down 10😩 My only goal is to own a home so pooey!
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

You're doing the right things, you'll get there. It sucks that there is such a variance between the mortgage ficos and the fico 08 scores. I know you probably don't want to hear this but on a macro level you're doing the right things for your long term credit health and scores, but that **bleep** sure doesn't help you in the here and now for your mortgage scores.
Message 5 of 9
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

I know! How disappointing 😩I had to buy a new report and held my breath and then 😳 I have one paid collection on exp left, medical for $84. That's it so all I can do now is guard it like a hawk and let my file age.
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you sent any goodwill letters to try to remove that paid medical collection? And congrats and the almost clean reports!
Message 7 of 9
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Yes, I tried a yrs worth of GW and they didn't ever respond. It's due off in 2/17 so not much longer !
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well then just a few more months of obsessing over your reports before you can call for an EE lol.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.