Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Numbers don't lie

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Numbers don't lie

My utilization is 100%, I'm filing for bankruptcy, I can't do this. Numbers don't lie and my mind is playing tricks on me...Smiley Mad

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

Re: Numbers don't lie

Kind of confusing!

You seemed to be working on it in your other posts?

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's what's bothering me. I don't understand any of this and I'm just sending out letters and not knowing if it's the right one I'm sending out etc...it's like I just want to take the easy way out and give up. I just don't know anymore...sorry for the confusion.

Message 3 of 5
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

My goal was a house within 3 years of my rebuilding, I am pretty close to that. (Just have to pay off my judgements now)  When I started I had no idea, I was sure I could never get a house on my wages and credit, I thought all you could do about your credit was request 1 free report a year from that annualcreditreport site, just to view it so you knew where you stood.  A few months of reading here and asking questions gave me alot of insight into all the different processes and ways to go about doing things but it does take time, its like a whole different world of dumb rules and odd things that dont make sense.  But after awhile it gets easier to understand.

The main thing is to take it slow, everything in repairing your credit takes time.  Its easy to get impatient, I do it all the time Smiley Happy  I want to see a score change now but I normally wont see any difference from what I do for atleast a month, for my reports to update.

If you need specific help on something just start a thread about that 1 specific thing to get all the help you can on it instead of listing all your issues in a long thread, (One thing at a time, its less stressful than looking at the entire picture) sometimes its easier  to get 1 thing explained and figured out at a time than trying to digest a full page of information on 15 different things you need to know.  Sometimes ive noticed as well when threads encompass alot of information alot of it gets overlooked when people reply.

Its always easier to give up but it feels much better working to fix something and completing your goal, good luck Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much Japakar!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.