cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O-M-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tag
cwwatts1202
Established Contributor

O-M-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I literally JUST posted how I was feeling like an addict to this site cause I was expecting a score increase soon and was coming on here like 354038504 times a day waiting for the jump. Went to browse the CC forum, and Mortgage forum, noticed I got signed out, signed back in, BAM SW alert, went from a 558 EQ to a 612!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have been talking with a lender about having a house built through a company that only does USDA loans, we need a 640, we didn't expect to have a 640 till the end of the year. HA! OMG!!! Only thing that stinks, is I have no clue why or how he (hubby) got the 54 point increase! We had a 30 day late payment removed, but I just talked to them around a week ago and she said it should report next month, and we settled a FP CC that got CO'd last May, balance was $368, paid $272, FP reported 3/10 a $96 balance instead of $0, they said they thought we just made a payment to the CA, not settled, they were notified it was a settlement after they reported it, so it would be updated on or around 4/15. I did dispute it with EQ though cause as soon as I saw the $96 I was pissed, so I instantly disputed then called FP. I literally yelled OH MY GOD, jumped out of my bed, ran into the kitchen and was jumping up and down telling my husband "YOUR SCORE IS A 612, YOUR SCORE IS A 612" lmao this actually makes a 101 point increase in less than a month!!! He had a 511 at the beginning of the month!!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

Re: O-M-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ain't it grand to get a HUGE jump like that -- and just when you really need it?

Sometimes it seems like it takes forever to get a score change and then -- BLAMMO!

Congrats!

Message 2 of 9
cwwatts1202
Established Contributor

Thanks! Now it's driving me insane to know HOW he got this jump!! lol

Message 3 of 9
koky
Frequent Contributor

Congrats...
Message 4 of 9
NIKJ
Established Member

Congrats

Starting Score:
Current Score: Myfico EQ 651 Walmart TU 638 lender pulled EX 639
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 5 of 9
cwwatts1202
Established Contributor

I think I know why.. he had 2 collections due to fall off according to TU one 5/2013, one 07/2013. When I saw the 5/2013, I thought, that's not right, it's supposed to march 2013. I knew either EQ or EX CR said it was supposed to 3/2013, so I'm assuming that has to be what it is. It was EQ that said it was due to fall off this month. 

Message 6 of 9
Bella1980
Established Contributor

Congrats, that's very exciting. Good luck, I hope you meet 640 soon.

Starting Score: TU- 682, EQ- 698, EX- 713
Current Score: TU- 723, EQ- 747, EX- 737
Goal Score: 760 PLUS FICO's

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 7 of 9
tdrjustus3
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the increase!!!!!

No apps until 8/2014
March 2013 Starting FICO Score: EQ: 584 TU: 564 EX: ??
August 2013 Current FICO Scores: EQ:664 EX:684 Walmart TU: 666
Message 8 of 9
cwwatts1202
Established Contributor

Thank you! Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.