Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OC gone but CA still there unpaid

tag
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Re: OC gone but CA still there unpaid

@Mellochick wrote:

I also want to mention that the OC charged off this amount on the report I pulled last year. But this year now they are just gone completely. I can no longer be sued for the debt as well. The new CA just posted this in Nov and I have not received any documentation from them at all in regards to this. I understand if the debt will have to stay on there the required year I have left on the DOFD but the account needs to show the lenders that the account is from 2008 and not 2013. It made my score drop at least 20 points when this account was put on my report. Is it possible to dispute it and seeing as how it is so old that they may not respond or have documentation to back up the account? I am just trying everything I can to get this corrected or removed if possible!!! I want my dream house NOW!!!

Just to warn you. You're not lawsuit free. SOL is a defensive move, not a guarantee. They can still pull you into court if they choose.

Push for the PFD. If you try subjective means to get deletion, it might bite you in the butt.

Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.