cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OC's I would like to know what to do with them.

tag
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

OC's I would like to know what to do with them.

I have 2 CA's left Arrow and Asset. got GC waiting on responses.

What can I do with the OC's?

You know when you get your reports it has a credit summary?

Well, It is a MESS,
It shows I have 10 revolving accounts but I only have 2 that are actually open and in good standing, the others are CO's
Some which have or had CA's reporting have updated to all 0 balances.
The ones I have left hitting my UTL are

Applied Bank (Cross Country) 1543 PD 1543

Cap 1 #1 Bal 2737 PD 2737 these are due to drop 6-9/2009 I know there is nothing but wait for them to drop unless anyone had any ideas

Cap 1 #2 Bal 1749 PD 1749 due to drop off 6-9/2009 same thing here if anyone has any tricks I would love to try them.

1st Premier Bal 0 PD 0 all it says is closed on EX but shows CO 8/04 this drops 8/2010

HSBC Bank x2 0 bal 0 pd CO 3/2004 and that is where it stops.

Sears 0/0 closed last derog was 1/2005

It shows for installments 2 and I only have 1 GMAC and the other is a CA being Asset

GMAC Closed Bal 11753 PD 0 CO DOFD 4/06 R/F 9/07 ND until 12/07 CO

Asset Closed Bal 1195 PD 1195 Opened 9/05 CO 6/07 through 5/08

And 1 collection that being Arrow.

I have sent 2 DV's to Arrow and Asset got the usualy BS your name, your SS # OC OC acct # and just a balance the first time and waiting on the 2nd response.

This is on my EX only.
Can someone guide me to the next step please?

I would really appreciate your advice and responses because between the 3 CR I have no clue what to do now, I tried the 1-2 punch and it didn't work, I tried a couple of disputes and not much was done from there.

My main concern are the OC's how can I get them to drop or change the balances to 0's all these accounts were CO around 2003 so they are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy past SOL.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: OC's I would like to know what to do with them.

gdtobefree wrote:

My main concern are the OC's how can I get them to drop or change the balances to 0's all these accounts were CO around 2003 so they are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy past SOL.

Even if they charge the account off, they can still show a balance until they sell the debt or you pay the account.

If they report inaccurately, dispute them. If they verify, send MOV and OC investigation letter.

If they are reporting accurately, offer PFD for the ones unpaid, send GW for ones that are paid.
Message 2 of 3
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

Re: OC's I would like to know what to do with them.

Well, PFD Cap 1 is a lost cause I hear
HSBC has all 0 balances nothing to PFD there
1st Premier also 0 balances nothing to PFD there either

The only other account with a balance is Applied bank

GMAC I cosigned it got repoed and sold and I never knew it until I found it on my report, this is a touchy one because it is still within SOL for the next 8 years.

Just think this mess is only ONE CR, the others are a mess too with all kinds of different stuff and some of the same stuff 

Message Edited by gdtobefree on 05-29-2008 11:28 PM
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.