Frequent Contributor
adamseve

OC's Won't Send Documents As Requested

Both WAMU/Providian and HSBC are reporting incorrectly. So, I requested an OC investigation. HSBC claims that they found hard copies of my signature, but each time they write me they only send me some type of form letter. WAMU does the same thing.

So, I mailed them both another letter stating that this information does not complete the FCRA requirements. Still nothing. They simply keep reporting inaccurate information. Additionally, the CRAs continue to verify even though I've outlined all the inaccurate info. UUUGHHHH!!

Shoud my next step be to file a claim with the FTC?

Any guidance is appreciated.

Moderator Emeritus
HappyDays

Re: OC's Won't Send Documents As Requested

An OC does NOT have to answer the OC letter UNLESS  you disputed with the CRAs and the OC verified.

Did you dispute?   If you did file a complaint with the ftc

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}