cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OC said they'd PFD, now saying cant..

tag
cwwatts1202
Established Contributor

Re: OC said they'd PFD, now saying cant..

@Shogun wrote:

You paid the CA, and the CA is saying they have to have permission from the OC to delete?  Sorry but they're pulling your leg.  The OC would not even have any idea if they deleted or not unless the CA told them.

Ugh. so is there anything I can do? The OC said they'd delete since it was their mistake, then another rep for the OC said he's never heard of things getting deleted from CR's period, but he's no expert and I was like well it happens all the time, i've had things deleted before, it's not like it's something that just doesnt happen, and he said he'd send an email to the collections dept. the CA had originally told me to dispute it and when the CRA's called them they'd say its ok to delete since it was paid.... should I just go that route?

Message 11 of 12
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Re: OC said they'd PFD, now saying cant..

CRA's do not call Collection Agencies for deletions. They use e-oscar to verify. It's up to the CA if they wish to delete or just update to show paid. Some CA's delete, some don't.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.