Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG!!!!!! BoA Love....GW Success

tag
jeffgucci
Valued Member

OMG!!!!!! BoA Love....GW Success

I have followed what you guys said about GW letters. I researched contacts @ BoA. I found a bunch of emails for people in card services, and emailed them. Its been about 3 weeks and no response. I came to grips that I would just pay it. It was not sold to a CA yet but they did forward it to a CA. So I was reading how to get around that. I took some advice and went into the branch were I got the card, I did have the amount to pay it off in my hand. The rep took the card called some other office, she was on the line about 15 minutes and she turned to me said these words...It appears a Sr VP, intervened on your account as of 2/15/2011. The balance was zero, and the entire TL was in the process of being deleted from all my reports. I'm not lying when I say a tear came to my eye . It felt so good. I thanked GOD! He definitely heard my prayers. I can't wait to see what this does to my score....700 I'm coming!

Starting Score: 594 11/2010
Current Score: 5/14/2014 My Fico EX 675 TU 651 EQ 665
Goal Score: 850 (I'm coming)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33
Walt_K
Senior Contributor

Re: OMG!!!!!! BoA Love....GW Success

So they deleted a tradeline for you where you still owed a balance?  Am I understanding that correctly?  Congratulations.  I have had no luck in getting to them to remove some late payments where I paid them back in full.

Starting Score: ~500 (12/01/2008)
Current Score: EQ 681 (04/05/13); TU 98 728 (01/06/12), TU 08? 760 (provided by Barclay 1/2/14), TU 04 728 (lender pull 01/12/12); EX 742 (lender pull 01/12/12)
Goal Score: 720

Message 2 of 34
jeffgucci
Valued Member

Yep she said it should report on the next cycle as it was just initiated on 2/15. I'm telling you...ever seen a grown man cry...lol...I have read the forums about having no luck with them....and about drafting GW....cant believe it worked, but I grateful it did.

Starting Score: 594 11/2010
Current Score: 5/14/2014 My Fico EX 675 TU 651 EQ 665
Goal Score: 850 (I'm coming)

Message 3 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! Could you PM me the email addresses that you worked for you thanks and again Congrats!!

Message 4 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

I need help with my credit scores. I do not know where to start?  525 547 575 I really want to purchase a home I have credit reports and I am registered with creditreport.com... Please help me.. my personal email is [Edited to remove personal information]

HI dxd8216,

Please don't post personal information in the public forums for your own safety and security. You're welcome to exchange such information via PM's (Private Messages). Thanks for finding and contributing to our online family.

-Marinevietvet, myFICO moderator

Message 5 of 34
MBOhio2
Established Contributor

Please PM me with the BoA contact!

Mid-2010 Starting Scores: FAKO EQ 476 FAKO EX 506 FICO TU98 575
July 2017 Current Scores: Approx 710 (waiting for official updates)
Message 6 of 34
WindBlazer3
Established Member

Wow - Please PM me with that contact information as well!  My gf has a 90 day late from 18 months ago that's the last negative she needs to have removed from her CR, but she's had no luck thus far even though the account has been PIF every month for 15+ mos.

Congrats!

Message 7 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you don't mind pming me too. I have one 30 day late charge on a card thats been closed for 3 years.

Message 8 of 34
soccrstar
New Contributor

same here! PM email address please!

EQ: 632 FICO8 / EX: 622 FICO8 / TU: 648 FICO8 / EQ: 648 FICO9 / EX: 652 FICO9 / TU: 624 FICO9 / Credit Karma: 633 Transunion 622 Equifax / Credit Sesame 633 / Positive Open Loan Tradelines: Auto loan $42000 / NEWEST CARD - Don't Remember / goal by 2019: 650 or more FICO8 across the board
Message 9 of 34
boogiesaveslives
Regular Contributor

Please, please, please PM me the email info.  I have a very similar situation! 

Thx Smiley Tongue

Starting: TU 616 (VS) EQ 598 (FICO) EX 619 (FAKO)
Current: TU 660(FICO) EQ 702 (FICO) EX 716 (FICO)
Message 10 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.