cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG FIRST PREMIER SUCCESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tag
lesse
Frequent Contributor

OMG FIRST PREMIER SUCCESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG RIGHT ON TIME.. THANK YOU GOD .. THANK YOU JESUS! I have been sendng good will letters for the last year and holy cow i am in the middle of a closing.. god willing within the next two weeks.. my property requires Flood insurance so i thought i was going to lose my deal because my DTI is high and because i applied when my score was in the mid 630's it was a close call, i had to jump though all kinds of hoops and provide all kinds of docs to get approved.. i almost lost my deal but because of this 40 point jump i was able to get my rate lowered by a half percent and make my deal work on this property..  apparently my good will letters paid off RIGHT when i needed it to .... i have sent a letter once a month with the same annoyed response BUT my credit report expired today and my LO pullled my report and holy smokes FP deleted and my mid score was a 670 with appx 40% Utilization.. lowest score is 644 - EX, TU is 670 and EQ is a 698.... omg considering how i started with 15 collections/chargeoffs appx 1.5 years ago and a mid score of appx credit score of 499!!! i am sooooooooo ecstatic and am sooooo grateful for myfico family that has helped me sooo much! i am set to close on my home in 2 weeks and ITs ALL BECAUSE OF YOU! thank you thank you thank you!! 2 more weeks until im in my dream home! but i wanted to provide encouragement for those struggling with First premier DONT GIVE UP!! i charged off about 3 years ago and paid 1.5 years later and have been trying to get deleted for about 1.5 years !! GOOD LUCK!!

START (FICO): 1/28/2013 EQ: 499 EX: 558 TU: 536
Lender Pull:
UPDATED SCORE 10/2015: EX: 763 TU: 709 EQ: 720

GOAL 800 Across the board
Wallet:Credit One $600; NFCU (secured- Changed to unsecured) $7500; NFCU (Unsecured)$500- increase to $12,500 BOA: $1000 Home Depot/Lowes $800 each Childrens Place $350 Sams Club $800
Garden Time Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: OMG FIRST PREMIER SUCCESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@lesse wrote:

OMG RIGHT ON TIME.. THANK YOU GOD .. THANK YOU JESUS! I have been sendng good will letters for the last year and holy cow i am in the middle of a closing.. god willing within the next two weeks.. my property requires Flood insurance so i thought i was going to lose my deal because my DTI is high and because i applied when my score was in the mid 630's it was a close call, i had to jump though all kinds of hoops and provide all kinds of docs to get approved.. i almost lost my deal but because of this 40 point jump i was able to get my rate lowered by a half percent and make my deal work on this property..  apparently my good will letters paid off RIGHT when i needed it to .... i have sent a letter once a month with the same annoyed response BUT my credit report expired today and my LO pullled my report and holy smokes FP deleted and my mid score was a 670 with appx 40% Utilization.. lowest score is 644 - EX, TU is 670 and EQ is a 698.... omg considering how i started with 15 collections/chargeoffs appx 1.5 years ago and a mid score of appx credit score of 499!!! i am sooooooooo ecstatic and am sooooo grateful for myfico family that has helped me sooo much! i am set to close on my home in 2 weeks and ITs ALL BECAUSE OF YOU! thank you thank you thank you!! 2 more weeks until im in my dream home! but i wanted to provide encouragement for those struggling with First premier DONT GIVE UP!! i charged off about 3 years ago and paid 1.5 years later and have been trying to get deleted for about 1.5 years !! GOOD LUCK!!

Fantastic news and grats on getting your new home Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 17
d170
Regular Contributor

@lesse wrote:

Congrats to you!, makes me wanna give you a hug. 

Time to Garden!!
EQ 703 TU 752 EX 711 as of 07/19/2014. In the garden until 01/19/2015. Baby steps, baby steps!! Trying for 750 ACROSS THE BOARD.
Message 3 of 17
TheFate
Established Contributor

Success is not a miracle, but a product of the 3 "P's"...Productivity, Positivity and Persistent thinking

Message 4 of 17
EW800
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!! VERY happy for you! Smiley Happy
Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 839; EQ8: 845; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 5 of 17
New_Beginning
Frequent Contributor

@lesse wrote:

Congratulations!  God is good!!!! Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: EQ 615 (MyFICO) TU 588 (Walmart) EX 576 (EX Website) Started this journey 06/26/2014
Current Score: EQ 710 (MyFICO) TU 673 (Walmart) TU 726 (MyFICO) EX 706 (MyFICO) As of Sep 2015
Goal Score: 750 or higher across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 17
joeyoey
Frequent Contributor

First Premier has a pretty bad reputation but I think it's they're like (almost) any other compny.  The key is persistence & one day someone getting your letter & they're in a particularly generous mood.  Smiley Very Happy  They recently deleted an old account of mine after 4 or 5 goodwills.

Congrats on your success!  Smiley Happy

Starting Score (02/01/2014): EQ 548 EX 548 TU 564
Current/Most Recent FICO Score (4/01/2015): EQ 686 EX 668 TU 669
Nov 1, 2015 Goal: 700 Across all 3

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

test

Message 7 of 17
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 8 of 17
lesse
Frequent Contributor

Thank you soooo much!

START (FICO): 1/28/2013 EQ: 499 EX: 558 TU: 536
Lender Pull:
UPDATED SCORE 10/2015: EX: 763 TU: 709 EQ: 720

GOAL 800 Across the board
Wallet:Credit One $600; NFCU (secured- Changed to unsecured) $7500; NFCU (Unsecured)$500- increase to $12,500 BOA: $1000 Home Depot/Lowes $800 each Childrens Place $350 Sams Club $800
Garden Time Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!.....Thanks for sharing...Smiley LOL

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.