cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG How is this Possible, I Still can't believe this....

tag
Gondeep11

OMG How is this Possible, I Still can't believe this....

Long story Short, yesterday 5/3/14 I recieved a copy of some dispites I sent for transunion. Had some good success but that's not the reason for the post... I clicked the link to view the updated report and saw literally 20 plus demographic items (Employers, phone numbers, my addresses, alias in my names etc. not to mention my consumer statement etc... I decided I would dispute those online, I disputed and updated over 20 items, this morning 5/4/14 I get an email my disputes are conpleted??? **bleep**??

Less than 24 hrs and all the info was updated and corrected.... I am not complaining by any means, this is the weekend and furthermore all that was complete in less than 24hrs??? Wow.....

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
BigBS
Senior Contributor

Re: OMG How is this Possible, I Still can't believe this....

Very nice!

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 2 of 6
azguy13
Senior Contributor

I would assume it is easy/quick to correct demographic info being that they do not need to contact creditors. With that being said, it is still amazing they did it that fast on a weekend. I guess with the volume of work they have there, it must be a 24/7 operation to just keep up. 

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazing!
Message 4 of 6
baller4life
Super Contributor

Yep personal info is deleted pretty quick on TU!

Message 5 of 6
growing123
Regular Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

Yep personal info is deleted pretty quick on TU!

+1 Always has been for me as well.  Wish the other CRA's would follow suit..

Starting Scores - Mid 500s - 10/2013

EX 706 (FICO 9/15) | EQ 710 (FICO 9/15) | TU 716 (FICO 9/15)

Quicksilver $12.8K | Freedom $1.5k | Discover It $11.5k | VS $1.2k | AMEX BCE $10k | Fidelity AMEX $10k | US Cash+ $9k | Citi DC $6.6k
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.