Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG!! I can't stand waiting...

tag
Catatonico
Valued Member

OMG!! I can't stand waiting...

I apologize in advance for the mini-rant about to ensue...Smiley Very Happy

I seriously must be the most impatient person in the world... there are things that I want... a house, namely (I currently rent... hate it!)... a couple of pretty credit cards with some benefits on them... and maybe a cat. I am having to wait for all of that and it drives me crazy! I know.. the credit thing is mostly my fault... I was young and stupid years ago. Somehow, it took until I was 20 to realize that every time my grandmother took me shopping (and that was nearly every weekend) and whipped out her pretty, shiny credit cards, that my grandfather had to pay it all back. Not that he had a problem with it... they had money to burn... unfortunately, at 20, I didn't Smiley Embarassed

Fast forward to lesson learned (one BK and one Foreclosure later) + 6 years and here I am... sneaking around credit repair forums... boosting my scores (20+ jump in 2 weeks... I'm happy). Now I just want to fast forward another year or so.. let my new accounts get some age on them... bring that utilization down (I'm paying off my Cap1 Visa next week... probably... as long as I don't have some huge unexpected doctor's bill like what's happened for the last month)... and time is DRAGGING by. The problem... I know I have some old baddies set to fall off in the next few months (the foreclosure is one of them... Yay!! and the BK is another... Double Yay!!).. and I keep having to stop myself from pulling my credit report every other day to see if its gone. There's no particular reason that I'm waiting on them to fall off... I just want them gone.

Does anyone else in rebuild-land ever feel that way?

Ok.. I'm done. I'm going to go grab a glass of Blackberry Merlot (maybe two... who knows) and watch some old episodes of Hemlock Grove.

Thank you for your patience with me... and all of the assistance provided to me! You guys rock!

Keep on keeping on!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
denver133
Frequent Contributor

Re: OMG!! I can't stand waiting...

You are not the only one friend.  

When you know you are going to see a jump and then you can't wait till it reports! I have the last two negatives waiting to be removed still and these 30ish days have killed me!

What is really exciting about mine is once those report, I will work on my home just like you wish to do.  These two have taken FOREVER!  I paid the $9.95 from Sesame to get my daily score to help with my waiting.   Once that bumps up, I will pull a report to get the real info.  

My Cards: CSP: $5,000 // Hyatt: $5,000 // Cap1 Venture: $5,000 // US Bank Plat: $3,500 // Discover: $1,000 // AMEX BCE: $1,000 // Lowes: $5,500 // Furniture Row: $3,500 // Buckle Store Card: $750

Current MyFico Scores: EX 687 EQ 696 TU 687 Gardening from 5/15 till 5/16

Message 2 of 5
BluePoodle
Valued Contributor

Welcome to the forum! Yes, it hard to wait!  Wish you the best with your rebuilding. 

When you get your cat, you'll have to share a photo Smiley Happy

CapOne $7500 | Discover $8500 | Amex ED $25K | Barclay SM $5700 | Chase Disney $500 | Chase Slate $5K | Target $3K | Hilton Amex $2K
Gardening Since 4/3/2017
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm right there with you!! We are hoping to be able to apply for a mortgage in a year, and I am going crazzzzyyyyyyyy. I think that this is legit one of the first times that I've wished summer would go faster.

Also, I felt compelled to reply because your evening sounds eerily similar to my plans - except it's some Cab Sauv and the last two episodes of Season 2 of Hemlock Grove. haha.

Good luck with your rebuild and congrats for those baddies falling off soon!

Message 4 of 5
Catatonico
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm right there with you!! We are hoping to be able to apply for a mortgage in a year, and I am going crazzzzyyyyyyyy. I think that this is legit one of the first times that I've wished summer would go faster.

Also, I felt compelled to reply because your evening sounds eerily similar to my plans - except it's some Cab Sauv and the last two episodes of Season 2 of Hemlock Grove. haha.

Good luck with your rebuild and congrats for those baddies falling off soon!

Haha!  I just started the 2nd season of Hemlock Grove this week.  Hubby and I watched 3 - 5 tonight, after putting the kiddo to bed.

I spent half of that time going back over my credit reports from last month highlighting the ones that I was expecting to fall off by year end... there's a bunch!  The foreclosure... charge off on my 2nd mortgage from the same house... my BK... a couple of paid judgements and a paid tax lien.  Those are some big ones, I think.

I really do think I'm becoming obsessed!Smiley Tongue

Keep on keeping on!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.