Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG!!! I got APPROVED!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: OMG!!! I got APPROVED!!!!!!

Surely I dont want to forget them too.....

Question: So I will see an increase with PIF?

Message 11 of 14
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

First....congrats on the cards!  I got my Credit One card 4 years ago & still have it for the history!

What you want to do is this..... lets say each card started you with a $200. limit.  Every couple months keep a very small balance ($20.) on ONE card. Also, be sure to alternate between the 2 cards.  Even if you have a balance of $30 or so every now & then...it's really not going to kill ya.  Just remember...don't max them out & try to make your payments before the statement cut date, because the balance on that date is what is reported to the 3 CRA's each month.

If those cards you got are like my Credit One...you have the opportunity to get a limit increase every 6 months.  That helps down the road when you go for a better card.  The higher the limit someone already gave you...the higher the limit the next one is likely to go.  

Keep up the good work!  We have ALL seen the 4's & 5's, (I think my lowest was a 435 Smiley Sad ) so we know how it feels to break that next 100!   Smiley Very Happy

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!!  I never thought it would be possible to see a 700, but looking at your scores you have proved me wrong...lol
Message 13 of 14
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks!!  I never thought it would be possible to see a 700, but looking at your scores you have proved me wrong...lol

I never thought so either.....the day I hit 700 I CRIED!!!  Seriously....

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.